Homely Dinner at Ramada, Egmore, Chennai - Yanesh Tyagi's Memoir

 

Dal Fry and Roti @Ramada, Egmore, Chennai - Yanesh Tyagi's Memoir

Dal Fry and Roti @Ramada, Egmore, Chennai - Yanesh Tyagi's Memoir


Well, you might be wondering what is this? Well, this is Dal Fry and Roti (Chapati) - that I am having for my dinner.

Why? Why this? You may ask.

The thing is that when you have spent months traveling, you look for simple, nutritious and homely food. And Dal Fry was the best option for a North Indian guy like me.

The taste is good - I have taken a bite after snapping the pic. The cook has done a good job. Probably I should call the cook and give him/her my compliment.





Popular posts from this blog

Redirecting to new window in c#

CBSE Class X Result 2010 – How to Calculate Percentage