Kochi (Cochin) driving tips #5

If you are driving in a street, watch out. Any pedestrian may cross the road overlooking your vehicle. People, in Kochi, while walking on the roads and even highways, expect car drivers to be careful. They expect that if they jump on the road, car will automatically stop in time.

Once, an old man put his hand on my moving car's bonnet, try to walk in front. It was a traffic jam situation and the guy was crossing the road. The speed of my car was around 10 kmph. I was lucky to notice the guy in time and apply the breaks as hard as I can. The guy behind me also did the same. Thanks to him. But he was not lucky enough. His car got hit on the rear by the vehicle behind him.




Popular posts from this blog

Redirecting to new window in c#

CBSE Class X Result 2010 – How to Calculate Percentage